Themes Identified during 2021-22 and 2022-23 - Ministry Of Panchayati Raj
Themes identified for Conducting Studies During the Financial Year 2021-22 and 2022-23
- A Study on Panchayat Election.
- State of Panchayats.
- Present Status of Non – IX Areas.
- To Assess Status and Utility of Nyaya Panchayats OR Dispute Resolution at Panchayat Level and Role and Responsibility of Panchayats.
- Study on Preparation of Devolution Index 2020-21.
- Compilation of State Acts, Rules, Judgements of High Courts & Supreme Court and relevant instructions of Panchayats etc.
- A study on relationship between Panchayats, MLAs, MPs and District Administration.
- Ranking framework for the States on the basis of Property Cards, efficiency of SVAMITVA Implementation process.
- Assessment of Work based Accounting by the Panchayats through eGramSwaraj (e-GS).
- Determining Standard Cost of Public Service.
- Gram Panchayats as Nodes of Economic Development.
- Documentation of best practices in areas of Health; Education; Service Delivery and Own Source Revenue (OSR).
- Assessment of SHG-PRI convergence.
- Development of Human Resources and Panchayats